Hudson Valley Food Hall Beacon Begins Soft Opening
A few months ago we told you of a new and interesting place in Beacon, the Hudson Valley Food Hall. After months of renovations and preparations the Hudson Valley Food Hall is now in its 'Soft Opening' phase.
This is also another great reason to check out the food, music and art scene in Beacon, NY. The food hall is located at 288 Main Street. According to their website, here are the current vendors:
- Green House Salads
- MoMo Valley
- Miz Hatties Southern BBQ
- Katie Rose Bakery
- Hudson Valley Seafood
- The Roosevelt Bar
For more info on the Hudson Valley Food Hall, visit their website or check them out in person.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America