I Dress My Cat on Holidays, Am I A Bad Person?
Am I a total psychopath for dressing my cat up every month?
I've written about my fat and chonky cat, Roxy several times but I don't think I've showed the Hudson Valley her awesome style yet.
If you follow me on social media you'll notice that my girlfriend and I shamelessly dress up our cat every month. Whether it's baseball season, Halloween or Christmas we always make sure she's decked out in fashionable apparel.
Am I crazy for doing this? Is it cruel and unusual?
It's not hurting her. She's not in pain. She's just embarrassed.
I can't be the only one who does this. Do you dress your pet?
HereListen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America