I Guess Nothing Will Stop the Naked Cowboy
New York's iconic star is still kicking and he has added one more garment to his wardrobe.
Can you say that the Naked Cowboy is completely naked when he's wearing underwear and a bandanna? The outbreak of COVID-19 has changed the way many people function in a public setting. Even though many performers are staying inside one of America's most iconic street performers is still rocking.
The Naked Cowboy is avoiding quarantine but he's still taking precaution and playing for tourists and commuters wearing his traditional boots, hat, whitie tighties and now an American flag bandanna. It appears that he's in full compliance with New York's new executive order regarding masks.
Is he still the Naked Cowboy if he has a mask on? Does it matter? Was anyone even looking at his face to begin with?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America