Ice Covered Houses in NY Due to Latest Storm
A storm that hit some parts of New York has left homes completely covered in ice. You've got to see it to believe it.
As New Yorker's we're used to getting unpredictably bad weather every year. Though it has been a pretty mild winter here in the Hudson Valley. That's not the case for some other parts of the state. Last week, a home in Hamburg off the shore of Lake Erie got blasted pretty hard with some freezing rain according to Global News.
Have you ever seen an ice and snow storm of this magnitude in the Hudson Valley? The houses don't even look real.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America