If The Wooden Moose in Beacon Can Wear a Mask You Can Too
Because some of you need some tough love when it comes to wearing a face covering in public.
None of us enjoy wearing a mask when we walk in the gas station, go for a run or every time we enter the grocery store for that matter but it is important and it only works if we all take it seriously.
I'll be the first to admit that I fought wearing the mask at first. As we learned more about the virus and how we could have COVID-19 without any showing any symptoms it became more clear that protecting others from ourselves was important.
Wearing a bandanna or a mask over your face for 10 or even 30 minutes is small inconvenience when it could literally save someone's life.
Please wear your mask and wear it properly when you can't properly distance yourself.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America