Is Cigarette Cockroach the New Pizza Rat?
Another classic New York City animal is taking up a classic New York City habit.
Remember pizza rat? Of course, you do. It was the rat in a New York City subway that was slinging a piece of pizza back to its home. CNN reports that the pizza rat is so 2015 and we're all about the newest thing now: cigarette cockroach.
City living man, gets the best of all of us.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America