[WATCH] Goodbye Pizza Rat & Say Hello to Egg Roll Squirrel
Who remembers the New York icon, pizza rat? It's time to forget about that and say hello to a new mascot.
Who doesn't enjoy an egg roll from time to time? New York is home to some of the best Chinese restaurants in the country. Apparently, any species can enjoy a deep fried veggie wrap.
Most of us remember the rat that went viral a few years back for eating a giant piece of pizza in subway. Now, another rodent here in New York is going viral for it's eating habits.
Say hi to this cute squirrel eating an egg roll in a tree. I don't know if it had duck sauce not. That just seems like it would be too weird.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?