JetBlue Launches 48-Hour Sale From New York Airports
Ok travelers, JetBlue is trying to get you to spend your pre-Christmas money for post-Christmas travel. If you are looking to head south out of on of the New York airports (including Stewart) you might be able to get some deals, but you will have to act quickly as they expire at midnight on December 18, 2019.
According to the JetBlue website there are a few restrictions, including that you must 'between 1/8–3/31/20. Blackout dates: 1/17–1/20 & 2/13–2/24.'
Here are a few of the listed fares during what JetBlue is calling their "Tick Tock Sale"
- Albany to Orlando, $114
- Albany to Fort Lauderdale, $114
- JFK to Raleigh, NC $74
- JFK to Atlanta, GA $79
- JFK to Turks & Caicos, $94
- JFK to Orlando, $99
- JFK to Fort Myers or Las Vegas, $124
- Newark to Tampa, $109
- Newburgh to Orlando, $94
- Newburgh to Fort Lauderdale $99
Do any of these fares tempt you to travel? Do you need to get away after the holidays? Where do you like to get away to? Which airport do you prefer to fly in and out of?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America