Lara Hope’s Gold Hope Duo Set To Open For Jay Leno At UPAC
Jay Leno performs at Ulster Performing Arts Center Friday night and Kingston's own Lara Hope's Gold Hope Duo will open up the show. The husband and wife team of Lara Hope and Matt Goldpaugh play as a duo when not touring with their full band the Ark-Tones.
They'll bring their 'unique brand of stripped-down, upbeat rockabilly' to the main stage at UPAC, but it's not the first time Hope and Goldpaugh have been on the big stage. They opened for Joan Jett when she rolled through town last year, have toured extensively with acts like Brian Setzer Orchestra, and have additional tour plans mapped out well into 2020. Saturday night you can catch the full band, Lara Hope & The Ark-Tones at Grand Cru in Rhinebeck from 8:30-11:30.
Tickets for Friday nights show are still available via Ticketmaster and through the Bardavon and UPAC box offices. Leno is a comedy legend and will undoubtedly have audiences rolling in their seats, now you'll get to rock out a little first.
Check out 'Beer Bottle Mama' just recently released by Lara Hope's Gold Hope Duo.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center