Funnyman Tom Segura Set For UPAC Show In November
Actor/Comedian/Writer Tom Segura will bring his hilarious stand-up act to the Hudson Valley when he performs at Ulster County Performing Arts Center this fall. Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday at 11 AM for the Wednesday, November 6th show at UPAC.
Segura's career has been on fire lately after starring in three popular Netflix specials and having a breakthrough role in the movie Instant Family alongside Mark Wahlberg. He's appeared on the Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Conan, Workaholics, Happy Endings, The Late Late Show and others. The podcast he does with his wife Christina Pazsitzky has grown into one of the most downloaded comedy podcasts around.
Tickets for the 8 PM show start at $41 and go up to $95 depending on how close you'd like to be to the stage. Tickets will go on sale two full days early for Bardavon and UPAC members so if you'd like more information on how to become one yourself, you can link up at Bardavon.org.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center