Local Bakeries Selling Cookie Decorating Kits
Lots of local businesses are creating ways for parents to entertain and engage their kids while they're home from school.
So many different businesses in the Hudson Valley are finding a way to still connect with their customers and get their products out. I've seen things from beer deliver to pizza-making kits. The newest one that I've fallen in love with is a cookie making kit. A couple of bakeries in the Huson Valley region are now selling cookie decorating kits.
Katie Rose Bakery in Hopewell Junction is selling a DIY cookie decorating kit. It's complete with cookies, frosting, and sprinkles. They're selling for $7.50 as long as they're open. The Cakery in Fishkill is also opening a variety of options of cookie decorating kits for $30. They come with a variety of cookie shapes, frostings, and sprinkles.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America