Many New York Adults Still Living With Their Parents
Is there a reason behind a lot of adults still living at home or is it just a failure to launch?
Is it possible to be adulating and living your best life while living in your childhood bedroom or even your parent's basement?
Are you in your late 20s or 30s and still living with mom and dad? You're in good company. According to Magnify Money, New York has roughly 24% of adults between the ages of 25-40 living with their parents. New York City ranks 4th in the entire country. Buffalo was also high on the list at number 24.
The two biggest reasons to share your home with mom and dad are because of unemployment and paying off student loans.
Do you still live at home? How much money do actually save? How do you get dates? At what age should you move out?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America