McDonald’s Offering Free Meals to First Responders Until May
Participating McDonald's locations are giving their thanks by offering free meals this week to workers who are on the front lines.
Healthcare workers and first responders are working harder than ever while both keeping us safe and battling against the corona virus. It's important that we keep them fed. By allowing them to not worry about where their next meal or their entire family's next meal frees time up for them to focus on much more important matters right now.
Feeding the front line has become a popular movement in the Hudson Valley and one of America's biggest fast food chains is hopping on board fore a limited time.
According to McDonald's, they're offering free "thank you" meals from 4/22 - 5/5 at participating locations.
They're offering both a limited breakfast and lunch menu. If you're a first responder ot health care worker you can take advantage by simply asking for your "thank you" meal and showing your proof of employment.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America