Mid-Day Friday Legoland Traffic Advisory For Route 17
Anyone traveling near Legoland on Route 17 Friday should be aware there will be additional traffic in the area.
The Times Herald-Record reports construction work between 10 AM and 2 PM is likely to cause delays. The work will be concentrated between exits 125 and 126 eastbound and westbound.
Legoland construction workers will be doing electrical work that is meant to be part of the new exit 125. Developers are recommending travelers and commuters take a different route as there will be stoppages.
At this time the forecast looks clear, sunny with a high in the mid-60s. Should there be rain, the electrical work will move to Monday between 10 AM and 2 PM.
Legoland will be opening July 4th weekend of 2020. Do you plan to check it out? Has construction-related traffic affected your commute?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center