Movies On Bannerman Island: Psycho Set For This Weekend
Bannerman Island will be showing movies all summer long in the unique setting of an island in the middle of the Hudson River. This weekend the schedule calls for the screening of the classic Alfred Hitchcock thriller Pyshco!
The experience includes round trip boat transportation to and from the island, departing from Beacon. You'll have an opportunity to tour the island as well as check out the recently restored Bannerman family residence.
Many of these screenings have sold out in recent years so booking your tickets ahead of time is wise. There are two showings, both on Friday and Saturday evening.
You've missed the screening of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, but showings of Jurrasic Park and more are still to come.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center