My Cat is Obese and I Don’t Know What to Do…
I really think my cat is one of the fattest cats in the Hudson Valley. How can you force a cat to exercise? I think I need Jackson Galaxy's help.
I believe that my cat, Roxy is obese and I don't know what to do. Has anyone dealt with something like this before? Besides restricting a cat's diet how else can you get them to lose weight? I've been giving her less food but she's still enormous.
My girlfriend and I have started a new game where we make her follow a bowl full of food around the apartment before we feed her. Is that too cruel?
She's not very active. She doesn't like cat trees, lasers or any other toys. Experts say to use catnip to her her excited but I'd like to keep her off of performance enhancing supplements.
Does anyone have a kitty treadmill I can borrow?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America