Nanny Needed for 18-Year-Old Law Student
So, when you go off to college, you sort of get the impression that you are going to be on your own and that you might need to navigate the big bad world for yourself, right?
One mom is wanting to make sure that her sweet child has everything that they need to be able to concentrate on their school work. Mom wants to hire the 18-year-old a nanny.
You will need to make sure that the student has clean clothes, eats three meals a day and clean her apartment. The ad, listed below, also says that you won't have to worry about driving her places, because she already has a driver. You will need to have at least one year experience when applying for the job. You will also need a passport as this position (and student) are located in Leeds, England.
- Nanny required to cook and clean for my 18yr old daughter who is going to University of Leeds in a demanding first year program- Law.
- She has a driver who can pick up the groceries and drive her around but someone to ensure she eats well and lives without the stress of laundry, cleaning as her study schedule is very intense. This applicant does not need to be a gourmet chef, simply someone who can ensure my daughter eats three healthy meals a day and the fridge is always full of healthy snacks, juice etc.
- She is Canadian and she needs someone to cook and clean for her and lives in a two bedroom apartment in Leeds City Centre with a full kitchen and it’s a lovely apartment.
- The hour requirement and rate can/will be tailored to the appropriate candidate.
- Job Type: Part-time
It looks as if this position is not accepting any more applicants, but you might wish to polish up your CV, just in case another opportunity like this should arise.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America