National Cheese Pizza Day, Fishsticks on Pizza?
Today, September 5, 2018 is National Cheese Pizza Day and yes, Nick & I will be celebrating by eating a few slices of pizza a piece. However, one of the topics of debate (aka heated discussion or argument on the Morning Grind) this week has been whether or not to put fish sticks on a pizza.
My thought, what the heck, let's try it. It could be great, right? Nick has shared that he thinks it would be absolutely disgusting.
What would you do? Try it or not? About 2 1/2 years ago the Domino's in China started serving up a pizza that had fish shaped fish sticks along with pepperoni, tomatoes and bits of bacon.
What type of sauce or other toppings would you want on the pizza to try it with fish sticks?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America