New Inn At Catskill Game Farm Is Now Booking
You could be among the first to stay at the newest Inn in the Catskill Mountains, which also happens to be on the grounds of an abandoned zoo. Catskill Game Farm has been renovating the old Giraffe House and is finally ready to start booking rooms in the new named Long Neck Inn. The Inn will have five guest rooms and each will be named for an animal who once inhabited the Game Farm. They've also released the dates for self-guided tours for 2019:
- April 27th
- May 25th
- June 29th
- July 27th
- September 1st
- October 6th
- November 2nd
Anyone who'd like to spend the night has four different sites to choose from as there are camping options too. Each is pet-friendly and offers lots of included amenities. For more details visit TheOldGameFarm.com.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America