New York Man Flips Car After a Spider Landed On His Leg
We know how much some people hate spiders. It must have been a pretty scary experience for one Genesee County man when he had an encounter with an eight legged intruder as he was driving down the road.
WHAM reports that Richard Amico Jr. was on Route 98 in Batavia Friday when a spider landed on his leg. Amico told police he tried brushing the spider off his leg but hit an embankment and went airborne. It is unclear whether he simply tried to push the spider and away and made an error in judgment behind the wheel, or if he was kicking and shrieking in terror? Chance are if it were the latter, he'd never own up to it.
ABC says Amico's Buick flipped all the way over and landed in a driveway. Amico was not seriously hurt. It is unclear if the spider suffered an injuries in the accident, though it more than likely caused this poor driver some embarrassment.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America