New York’s Least Favorite Thanksgiving Food Is?
Do you love it or do you hate it? This could be the one item that is left off the Thanksgiving table and some families won't even notice.
We are talking about Cranberry Sauce. Apparently that is the most disliked food that could potentially find its way to your Thanksgiving table.
What else would you rather not see? Here are the rest of the Top 5 items that you say you could survive Thanksgiving without:
- Green Bean Casserole. You either love this or you hate this. Which team are you on? Do you need the fried onions on it or plain?
- Sweet Potatoes. Do you like them cooked with just butter or do they need to be covered in marshmallows and brown sugar?
- Brussels Sprouts. Little baby cabbages. The are earthy and they smell. Two reasons people just don't want to see them on a Thanksgiving table.
- Grandma's Jello mold. Jello Salad. Doesn't matter what you call it. It never quite looks right or comes out of the mold in the design that it is supposed to. Pass on this one or keep it all for yourself?
What food items do you not want to see on your Thanksgiving table? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America