NJ Man Has Three Way with Two Ghosts
A New Jersey man is putting the boo in booty call.
Stories like these are why we can't stand New Jersey.
It's getting more and more difficult to find a significant other these days. You can barely meet anyone in person anymore. It's all app based and people move quick.
According to the Daily Star, a man from Jersey City admitted that he spent Valentine's Day with his girlfriend named Lisa who is a ghost. If that isn't strange enough strap because it gets a little weirder.
I can't imagine what ghost sex would entail but I can imagine it would be anything but boring but I guess even intercourse with a spirit could get stale. The man allegedly had a three way with his ghost girlfriend's pal named Sadie.
This isn't the first time that inter entity erotica has popped up in the news in recent years. Maybe most of us are too quick to judge.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America