NY Cops Sick After Alleged Bleach Taste From Milkshake
It was reported that three police officers were hospitalized earlier this week after allegedly tasting bleach from the cup of a milkshake they purchased.
Tensions are getting higher between police officer and civilians with no signs of lowering especially in New York.
According to the New York Post, three police officers from the Bronx were hospitalized after claiming they tasted bleach immediately after consuming a milkshake they purchased from a lower Manhattan Shake Shack.
In a follow up article from the New York Post, a thorough investigation determined the bleach taste may have been due to equipment not being cleaned properly.
The officers have since been released from the hospital.
According to Thought.Co.com, ingesting bleach can burn esophageal tissue along with your mouth and stomach. Bleach can also lower your blood pressure and be fatal.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings