NY Parents Upset After Coach Takes Kids to Hooters
When I was a kid we all just went out for ice cream after a game. Oh, to be young again.
Whether you win or lose a big game sometimes afterwards, you just need to go out and celebrate. For the record, a pizza place is probably the safest place to party with the team. One coach from Upstate New York wanted to take them to an unconventional place to eat.
According to The Times Union, after a game in the Capital Region, a boys soccer coach from Lake George is taking some heat after taking his team to a celebratory dinner after the game. Out of all the restaurants in the area he chose Hooters. I'm guessing it's for the tater-tots.
The school's superintendent is looking into it further and taking it seriously.
It's tacky and delightfully unrefined but is it a good place to bring kids to celebrate? Was the choice inappropriate?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America