NY Woman Falls 7 Stories, Lands on Fruit Boxes
The story has a happy ending that seems like it's right out of an adventure movie.
I guess fruits and vegetables can be good for your health. In fact, it could save your life. According to the New York Daily News, a 76 year old woman fell out of her apartment window and plummeted 7 stories while attempting to lean out the window to get some fresh air.
Thankfully, Barbara Heller's fall was broken by several pallets packed with fresh produce.
Heller was sent to the hospital with a few broken bones and bruises but it's miraculous that she survived the fall.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America