Odd Scholarship Opportunity if You Like Chickens
Looking to get say an extra $4000 to use toward your college education? The National Poultry and Food Distributors of Association have an opportunity for 5 people to each earn $4000 this year. Here are the guidelines but make sure to submit all of your info by May 1, 2019, from the NPFDA Scholarship website:
- Be an employee of a NPFDA Member Company or be a child of an employee of a NPFDA Member Company
- Be enrolled FULL TIME at a US based College University OR be a high school senior
- Be pursuing a college degree
- Provide an official sealed transcript
- Complete the entire online application
- Provide a 500 word essay describing candidate's goals and aspirations. Submission maybe typed in the online form or uploaded as an attachment.
For more information NPFDA Scholarship. Good Luck.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America