Paul Rudd Makes People’s ‘Sexiest Man’ Issue
Were you sitting there wondering to yourself "Hmm? I wonder who the Sexiest Man Alive is for 2019?" I'm sure you weren't, but just in case let me inform you.
EGOT winner John Legend is gracing the cover of People Magazine as this year's Sexiest Man Alive. While that's all well and good, People Magazine also created, basically, an honorable mention list.
One of our neighbors here in the Hudson Valley made said list. Paul Rudd, who has ties in the Hudson Valley and is part owner of Samuels Candy Shop in Rhinebeck, made the cut!
Honestly, we think Paul should be on the cover and should have gotten a shout out for being the hottest candy shop owner in 2019 (along with Morgan family as well).
People Magazine gave Rudd a blurb about his 'sexy man' status saying "The ageless actor turned 50 this year, and marked the milestone by starring in one of 2019’s biggest films, Avengers: Endgame."
We haven't gotten our hands on the hardcopy of the Sexiest Man Alive issue, but we're hoping there's more than that on Paul Rudd.
I mean, the man went viral just last week while eating hot cauliflower.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center