People Are Using Booze to Make Hand Sanitizer
Spoiler alert: it doesn't work. Don't waste perfectly good alcohol.
Due to the global fear of the coronavirus, disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer is in high demand. There have even been reports of some stores here in the Hudson Valley running out of these items.
According to the New York Post, some people have started making their own hand sanitizer using Tito's vodka and Tito's is not a fan.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America