Poll: Apple Cider or Pumpkin Spice? What Does the HV Prefer?
With all of the pumpkin spice everything that you can find in stores, restaurants and pretty much everywhere you go, do you even like all things pumpkin spice?
Nick and I got to thinking, that there are a lot of people who do not like anything that has anything to do with pumpkins or pumpkin spice. Since the Hudson Valley and New York is known as the 'Big Apple,' do people in New York and the Hudson Valley prefer things that are apple-flavored? Apple Spice? Apple Cider?
Weigh in below, we will give you the results of what the Hudson Valley prefers on the WRRV Morning Grind.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America