Popular Hudson Valley Barbecue Restaurant Could Re-Open
Plans to re-open a popular Hudson Valley barbeque and music-themed restaurant are causing headaches for some local residents. And the music has yet to even begin playing.
The Times-Herald Record reports Pine Island resident and artist Don Oriolo would like to revive the well known Brian's Backyard BBQ at his 85-acre farm called Blue Arrow Farm. But neighbors are not happy with the idea even though it hasn't even reached the town planning board.
Reportedly meetings have been held amongst those opposed who are concerned about noise and traffic issues. They are also concerned the new restaurant could attract biker gangs while original owner Brian Remaley says he never had an issue.
Oriolo is the son of Felix The Cat creator Joe Oriolo and purchased Blue Arrow Farm with the intention of building a brewery on the property, he also hopes to host weddings. The Warwick town Planning Board is expected to meet on the issue in August where all those opposed with have an opportunity to say their peace on the matter according to Warwick Supervisor Michael Sweeton.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America