Poughkeepsie DMV Reopens For In-Person Appointments
Just days after New York entered phase 2 it was announced that a Dutchess County DMV will be is letting people in to complete certain forms.
During New York's pause many of us learned that we have taken a lot of things for granted. Who would have thought the going to the DMV was one of them?
According to a post on Facebook from the Village of Wappingers Falls, starting on June 15, the Department of Motor Vehicles located at 22 Market Street in Poughkeepsie will be opening their doors to process and complete certain forms.
If you are in need of going to this specific DMV you'll need to call ahead of time and make an appointment. For assistance in making an appointment call 845-486-2388 between 9AM and 4:45PM.
New York residents will be able to do the following at the Market Street location:
- Renew Standard, REAL or Enhanced Licenses along with out of state transfers
- Submit first time applications for REAL ID or Enhanced licenses or ID's
- Dutchess County residents only can apply for a CDL permit
- Apply for restricted licenses
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings