Remember When Burt Reynolds Assaulted Marc Summers on Live TV?
We lost a legend. I loved watching Burt Reynolds' movies but have you seen him beat up the host of Double Dare with a pie?
As the host of crazy kids shows like What Would You Do? and Double Dare, you'd think that Marc Summers would be no stranger to a little bit of televised chaos. Things took a super awkward turn on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno back in 1994 for Summers. Summers shared the spotlight with Reynolds who was there promoting his new book. This was also when Burt Reynolds was going through a brutal divorce with Loni Anderson.
Reynolds poked fun at the Nickelodeon host but Summers was quick to fire back. The rest is uncomfortable television history.
Watch as Marc Summers explains and take a look at the cringe worthy old footage of The Tonight Show.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America