Rossi’s Deli Opening Third Poughkeepsie Location
The popular Rossi's Deli will be opening a third Poughkeepsie location in 2020. The new store will be located in the Eastdale Village Town Center and will complement their existing shops on Clover Street and on Marist College campus.
Rossi's was recently named by Buzzfeed as being the 'best sandwich spot' in all of New York State. The business was started in 1979 by Giovanni and Angelina Rossi and is now operated by their sons. The satellite Marist location opened in January of 2018, caters to students on a limited menu and is part of the newer North Campus Housing. The new facility at Eastdale will be their second full operation.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner six days a week Monday through Saturday, if you're going to stop in around lunchtime be prepared for a bit of a line. It's worth the wait as you'll experience one of the best meals around.
Construction continues on the new Eastdale Village, a $90 million development in the Town of Poughkeepsie. Announced in the summer of 2018, the project features a mix of residential and commercial space that is expected to be built out over the next few years.
Are you as excited for a third Rossi's location as we are?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center