Rossi’s Is Essential and They’re Here For You via Take Out Window
I didn't know that Rossi's had a service window but I'm sure glad I know now.
Rossi Rosticceria Deli is a staple in the Hudson Valley and they are absolutely essential. In order to stop the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, several businesses have ceased operations. As restaurants and grocery stores are considered an essential service many of them will remain open.
Rossi's is open for takeout only. They have a special service window to ensure customers can get the food they love quickly and conveniently while social distancing.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America