Santa Con Returns To New York City December 14, 2019
SantaCon is returning to New York City on December 14, 2019. What is SantaCon? It is one of the largest gatherings of people dressed as Santa taking on the streets of New York City.
Can anyone participate? Yes, they are asking that you be over the age of 21 and come dressed in "Santa Attire."
The activities of SantaCon are free however (according to the Eventbrite page):
The NYC SantaCon is a Charitable, Non-commercial, Non-political, Nonsensical Santa Claus Convention That Happens Once A Year To Spread Absurdist Joy.
If there was to be a SantaCon in the Hudson Valley, where should the Santa's visit? Should Santa concentrate on visiting one town, say Beacon or Middletown? Or should Santa branch out and take a bus (or some reindeer) to multiple stops?
Let us know. Also, where can you get a Santa costume in the Hudson Valley? Asking for a friend.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America