September is Too Early for Halloween Decorations
It’s a legitimate question. Just because pumpkin spice is available doesn’t mean we should have skeletons and fake corpses in our yards. It’s too dang early.
I absolutely love Halloween. October is a month I look forward to. The leaves are changing, people have endless supplies of candy, scary movies are on and people go all out with Halloween decorations.
Thankfully, my girlfriend shares my passion for Halloween. She may be a little too passionate.
She seriously started buying Halloween decorations and setting them up in our house in August.
That to me is just a little absurd and excessive. October 1 should be the official start of the spooky stuff. That’s my opinion. I can’t wait. Wake me up when September ends.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America