Should Pets Be on Holiday Greeting Cards?
People put their kids on in holiday cards? Should fur babies be on them as well?
This year my fiance' wants to send out holiday greeting cards for Christmas. I've never done this before and neither has she so this is a brand new adventure for us.
Whenever I have received cards in the mail they have always pictures of the family. A picture of a husband, wife and kids are usually included. We don't have any kids. We have cats. Here's my question. Is it appropriate for us to have a photoshoot with our cats and send them to our friends and family?
Is it too weird? I'm sure a handful of my friends would appreciate the humor but I don't think our parents would understand it.
Has anyone done this?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America