Should Prince Harry and Meghan Move to the HV?
If the Duke and Duchess are going to move they might as well come to a place called Dutchess County.
Does the Hudson Valley have room for two more snobs?
If you live on planet earth and have a pulse you've more than likely heard that Duke and Duchess of Sussex are going rogue and leaving the royal family. There have been some reports that they'll be spending a lot of time in Canada and the United States. Should they move to the Hudson Valley?
There are a lot of celebrities that either live or have homes in the Hudson Valley. Do we have room for such big personalities? How long would it take for us to get tired of them? You've got to admit that it might be pretty cool to have them here.
Tim Hortons made a tweet offering free coffee to the couple for life if they move to Canada.
What can we offer them to move to the Hudson Valley? Can someone offer up free apple pies from a local orchard?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America