Should We Ban April Fools’ Day?
Does anyone over 87 years old fall for an April Fools' joke? What is even the point?
Why do even talk about this lame day still? Why give it any creditably? We live in a world where we get to constantly see awesome pranks online or on television. Jackass and Impractical Jokers changed the game forever. How can the average person compete?
According to History.com, historians don't even know exaclty how it came to be. Doesn't that seem like a joke in itself?
They speculate that is dates back to 1582 when they switched the Gregorian Calendar, Anyone who wasn't aware of the switch until much later was known as an April Fool.
Who would even believe anything out of the ordinary on April 1?
We just need to scrap this whole day. I'm not joking,,,
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America