Study Shows Clean Freaks Are Much Happier
Clean freaks may have little episodes when things are messy but studies show they're much happier.
Cleanliness leads to less chaos, right? When you're surrounded by large amounts of clutter it's pretty easy to get overwhelmed. Messy areas can seriously stress us out.
According to studies posted on Digital Hub, people who are constantly clean are twice as happy as other people in the survey.
It makes sense. How great do you feel when your home or workplace is a total disaster zone and you can't find anything? You've got to love the harmony that being organized brings.
I'm not the cleanest person on the planet but just watching an episode of Hoarders gives me anxiety.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America