Tangy Pickle Doritos is Not Something We Needed
Who was asking for this? Certainly not me or anyone I know.
I've heard of some weird food combinations and I've even heard of some even stranger chip flavors but this has to take the cake.
If you know me you know that there aren't that many snacks that I won't eat. Recently, Pringles came out with a Baconator flavor. I had to try them. Much to my surprise they were quite delicious and yes they did taste like a Baconator from Wendy's.
That being said, once I heard there was a new Dorito flavor that just hit the shelves I had to try them.
Save you're money. They're basically a pickle and vinegar flavored Dorito. They also made my mouth numb for the entire day.
There are far better snacks out there. These belong in the dumpster.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings