The Oreo Cookie House is What the Holidays Needed
Gingerbread not your thing? These houses are now available with milk's favorite cookie and now the world is right.
I know it is a little soon to be talking about Christmas and other holiday traditions but I had to share this amazing find. If you know me you know that I've got quite the sweet tooth. I'll almost never pass on a cookie unless of course it's gingerbread. Gingerbread is a pretty polarizing flavor. I don't hate it but I can only tolerate it in small doses. I can barely stomach an entire cookie let alone an entire house.
Amazon.com is now offering Oreo Cookie Houses. We finally have some good cookie options for our holiday homes. You can add this to your holiday wish list for about $34.00.
The two pound monster cookie mansion could be great new tradition for the holidays.
Who doesn't want a giant sized Oreo smothered in frosting?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America