There’s an Online Petition to Make Streaming Services Free
Should all streaming platforms be free to help with the stress of isolation? There's a viral petition that seems to think so.
There's nothing worse than being stuck in quarantine with nothing to watch on TV. Even if you have Netflix there's a good chance you have long binged on just about everything good on there. Maybe it's time to invest in another streaming service like Amazon Prime, Hulu or Disney Plus but having all of those can get pricey at over $10 a piece. That bill could add up pretty quickly.
There's an online petition on Change.org that has over 60,000 signatures make streaming services free for 60 days. The hope is that this would encourage people to stay inside during the nationwide pause.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America