This 2018’s ‘Word of The Year’, But Why?
Word of the year? Did you know that there was such a thing? Well, there is and this year's is a little ridiculous.
Every year Miriam Webster's dictionary always adds new words and we're quick to let you know what those are. I had no idea that another dictionary decided on the most important word of the year. Did you? I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The Collins' Dictionary just released 2018's word of the year. It's 'single-use.' If you're confused about what the word is it's in reference to plastic waste.
A runner up was 'flossing'. Like the dance.
Last year's word of the year was 'fake-news.'
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America