Tinder Teams Up With Governors Ball To Help with Hook Ups
It may have just gotten easier to get lucky at a weekend music festival.
Who goes to a music festival looking for a hook up? I guess a lot of people becuase the popular dating app, Tinder has decided to team up with Live Nation and AEG Worldwide to help festival goers meet up.
Sounds legitimate, right? You're off to a good start. You already like the same music, camping and carnival food.
According to an article from Rolling Stone, Tinder users will be able to post a badge to mark what concert they're going to on their profiles to meet up with people prior to the festival.
The app will be participating in conjunction with festivals like Governor’s Ball , Bonnaroo and Firefly.
If they want us to meet people so badly and be on Tinder does this mean that we can expect better wifi at these shows?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America