Um, Did We Skip Spring and Go Straight to Summer?
One day it's 50 degrees and the next day it's 90 degrees. What the hell?
I haven't spent a whole lot of time in New York yet but did we skip a step? I may be crazy but just last week some people were complaining that they had to have their heat on.
We're not in Florida and we're not out west. We're supposed to to get to enjoy the seasons.
Are you aware that some parts of Upstate New York called for snow last week? Snow? In May? I didn't sign up for this.
I know warmer weather is upon us but it just seems like it came out of no where.
I'm sorry. I may be a little bitter since I had six blankets on two nights ago and today I had to run to Home Depot and buy an Air Conditioner.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America