Vote for Newburgh Tattoo Artist to Be on Cover of Inked
As you know it may not be the easiest time for a tattoo artist. Your quick and daily vote could give a local tattoo artist a chance to be on the cover of Inked Magazine.
You may remember Ash Keefer from Phoenix Tattoo in Cornwall or you may recognize her from season 12 of Ink Master. Now she's in an entirely new tattoo competition. She wants to on the cover of Inked Magazine and she needs your help. She's currently in the Inked Cover Girl contest and she could use your votes.
A victory is not far out of reach for her. She's currently in 7th place in the quarter finals. 1st place would secure both her spot on the cover as well as a $25,000 cash prize.
You can vote for Ashley Keefer HERE.
Most of us are home now and we've got plenty of time on our hands. Go vote for a local artist so we can have some good news here in the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America