Warwick Valley Hard Cider Sets Dates for Annual Run 2019
Love to get your "outdoor on?" One of the favorite events for 5K runners in the Hudson Valley is back! The Warwick Valley Hard Cider Run will take place on May 4 & 5, 2019.
In addition to feeling amazing because you rocked a 5K (also known as 3.1 miles) each entry also gets you the following (according to their website):
- Entry to the 5K run or walk
- Ultra Soft T-shirt, perfect for the spring days ahead
- 2019 finisher's medal
- Commemorative bib
- Chip timing with text/email notifications
- Glass of hard cider (non-alcoholic beverage also available)
- Keepsake glass
- Free professional race photos
- Free parking at the orchard
If the above is not enough for you, then you can also add on what is called "The Hungry Apple Challenge." This is where there are also 3 different stops on the course where you would have to eat a donut at each mile marker. If you do this (you have to sign up for it in advance) you will also get a special Hungry Apple Challenge Medal in addition to the medal that you get for finishing the race.
Are you up to the challenge? How many 5K's do you race per year?
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?