We Wrestled the Impossible Sausage from Dunkin’
The chicken sandwich from Beyond Meat is becoming a staple at fast food locations. Impossible sausage has just hit one of America's favorite coffee shops. Does it live up to the hype?
Plant based protein has become a popular menu item for vegans and health conscious costumers.
According to Dunkin's website, they teamed up with Beyond Meat in order to bring us a new breakfast sandwich, the Beyond Sausage Sandwich.
I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I had to try this new sandwich and see if it really tasted like the real deal. I was very impressed. I took a bite of both the impossible meat and the real sausage on an English muffin from Dunkin'. I honestly couldn't tell the difference.
Today was the official release of the new menu item. Have you tried it yet?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America