What’s The HV’s Most Famous Landmark?
Do you have an opinion? What is the Hudson Valley's most famous landmark?
Recently, I saw an article where someone was going to the landmarks in major areas of the country.
It got me thinking about our landmarks here in the Hudson Valley. As someone who isn't really from here it's kind of tough call for me to make. What do we have?
Would you choose a something like The Walkway or Storm King Art Center?
If you could choose one Hudson Valley landmark to represent the entire place what would it be?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America